We are making change through Collaboration. These are just some of the organizations that have come together to manifest this vision. We welcome you to get involved and be a part of the change!
- The Core Companies
- Inspired by the work of the Win6 Crew, CNGF, and various architects, The Core Companies' innovative proposal was chosen by the Santa Clara City Council on September 29th, 2015, for it's high density, multi-generational, mixed income housing, which incorporates an urban farm for health, education, and community enrichment. Core has demonstrated a desire to meet the needs of the community, and we look forward to continuing participating as they develop their final plan over the coming months.
- California Native Garden Foundation (CNGF)
- The expertise CNGF provides in sustainable urban land use has helped shape the agricultural vision of the project. CNGF has worked closely with Core and will be a part of farm and landscape management when production begins.
- The Office of Veterans Services has written a Letter of Support.
- Winchester Orchard Neighborhood Association has written Letter of Support
- Cory Neighborhood Association has written a Letter of Support
- Committee for Green Foothills has written a Letter of Support
- Santa Clara Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) has written a Letter of Support